– All presets use by default all shapes. (No more a preset for brush)
– Each .kpp preset varies on how the shapes are delivered. So far I have 3:
- Normal: Pressure changes size and Opacity
- Declination: Declination changes size, pressure Opacity
- No opacity: Pressure only changes Size.
– Spacing or “rate” of shapes is controlled by speed and scattering.
I haven’t released them yet. As there comes a new addition to this brush set and needs some documentation: The Maker
The maker is a script to transform svg shapes to gih brush ready to load in krita/gimp. It’s not fool proof as it needs the svg to be saved in a certain way. But, with some familiarity it’s possible to create a new set in less than 5 minutes. (An ugly set to be honest)
The files I have so far ready for testing can be reviewed here: